Labels

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

MTV

A few weeks ago someone put a flier in my store to promote their DIY music video film festival. This is intriguing because for as long as I can remember I've ideas-- big and small-- to put video to music, and vice-versa.

However, What the Pop requires original music and this is something I have in short supply. I might do something cavalier (damn the copyright laws) but if people know of bands who want recognition this would be a good scratch-your-back situation.

There's a small chance I'll make a video to my (now famous) A Hole In My Heart. Don't hold your breath, though. If you want to listen to it go here. Click on 'songwriter's club' and under 'comets and other heavenly bodies' listen to A Hole In My Heart. It was written by myself and Rachael, performed by me, and produced by Jamie Walsh... Pretty dope. And while you're there, check out Paul Baribeau and especially Veloura Caywood. Her album is free to download and really, really good!

1 comment: